JOIN ME AND OTHERS IN THIS WORKSHOP.
COME EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!
Participants will take part in a brief tutorial summarizing:
- the body's breathing mechanism
- the correlation between the brain and breath
- the effects of daily stressors and the stress response
- how the three-part breath inhibits the body's stress response
Next, participants will be guided through the three-part breath:
- learning body awareness and observing one's breathing pattern
- performing exercises to learn how to breathe efficiently, activating:
1) the core, 2) the ribcage and 3) the chest/neck during inhalation and exhalation
- understanding how it can be used as a tool to manage stress on the job, chronic pain, anxiety, hectic lifestyle and negative emotions
Finally, participants will follow a series of Gentle Hatha Flow sequences coordinating breath with movement.
Date: Sept. 20, 2019
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Location: 385 The West Mall, #9 - Etobicoke
Seats are limited! $25 due upon registration to secure a spot.